MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Manage IT infrastructures, security systems and perform IT support operations
• To provide technical support to telephone and email requests from users for all PC hardware, software and associated peripherals.
• Manage the run of local applications in support of business needs. Diagnose and resolve IT technical issues.
• Manage and configure network system, desks phone, classroom/meeting room equipment such as TV, projector, sound system
• Provide helpdesk service & general IT supports to all users in the office.
• Responsible for installation and setup desktops, laptops, printers, scanners
• Responsible for maintaining, upgrading generic applications such as Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and other internal applications.
• Manage IT assets & maintain IT equipment and repair it when possible.
• Join in IT projects assigned by IT Sup/Manager or in charge for IT tasks/other duties assigned by IT Sup/Manager
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• Vietnamese national.
• Holder of Bachelor’s degree and basic knowledge of IT.
• At least 1 year experience in similar position
• Good computer skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Project…).
• Good knowledge in Networking (LAN/WAN), System (Windows server 2008, AD, permission, security standard), Backup data, Virus protection.
• Be highly responsible for confidential matters/reports/data
• Able to communicate in English
• Good communication with customers, coworkers and partners
• Strong motivation for getting customer satisfactions
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Health care scheme .
- Training opportunities .
- Educational sponsorship.
Hết hạn nộp đơn