MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Software development for Automotive Steering System.
- Involving in Requirement analysis, Designing, Implementation, Executing test cases, Failure and bugs report Analysis.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
We are looking for candidates with 2+ years of experience in area of Embedded Software Development.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Computer Engineering or relevant background.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Embedded Software Development, Automotive domain.
- Strong in C programming for Embedded Software, compiler, make file.
- Good in CANprotocol/ Diagnostic/ Microcontroller/ sensor/ IO/ Serial knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience in Automotive Domain and tools (CANOE, CANape, Lauterbach, Geny, Diva...)
- Communicate with customer, co-ordinate team activities, and handle day-to-day work efficiently and independently.
- Good in problem analysis and solving.
- Knowledge and experience in V-model and development process.
- Knowledge and experience in Matlab/Simulink or Autosar is plus.
- Good English language skills. Japanese or Chinese is plus.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Our Compensation package for this position can be up to 18 million (Gross) but will vary based on the individual qualifications. Onsite members qualify for additional financial support.
- Bonus structure + 13th month Bonus .
- Pass probation Bonus .
- Premium healthcare insurance benefits .
- Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office .
- Annual leave up to 17 days :12 days paid leave + 5 days’ sick leave .
- Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan .
- Performance appraisal twice per year .
- Professional and Personal development training programs .
- 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual year-end party .
- Coffee and snacks provided .
- Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family .
- Fitness, support and team building activities .
Hết hạn nộp đơn