Embedded Systems Engineer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Không giới hạn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Tầng 2, Copac Square, 12 Tôn Đản, Phường 13, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
A Microcontroller Unit (MCU) controls many functions in modern cars today. The term MCAL mean microcontroller abstraction layer, which is the software layer connecting the on-chip functionality with the upper basic software and application layers.
As an Embedded Systems Engineer in the MCAL team, you will have the opportunity to experience the full development cycle and scope of the MCU MCAL layer from driver/software design, coding and testing. In practice, you will most likely focus on a specific phase and module within the MCU and look to increase your technical proficiency and domain experience.
Full Scope development cycle functions:
1 - Design: Handling the Driver/Generation Tool Design Document (Functional Design, Detail Design, Sequence Diagram, ...)
2 - Code: Implementation/Porting/Maintenance the Driver/Generation Tool for different MCUs follow the Design Document
3 - Test: Developing/Maintaining/Executing Test suites to verify MCU features and Driver/Generation Tool functionalities.
• Integration Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
• Unit Test for Driver and Generation Tool.
• Code Coverage Test for Driver.
• Collaborate with team to brainstorm and find out solutions.
• Review work output of other members.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
We are looking for candidates with 2+ years of experience with firmware programming or embedded systems development.
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Information Technology or equivalent
• Intermediate level of C programming
• Experience with firmware/driver programming/debugging
• Capable of reading and understanding MCU hardware manual
• Fluent in both written and spoken English
• Experience in communication protocols (e.g., SPI, LIN, CAN, FR, ETH, etc.) and MCU peripheral devices (e.g., EEPROM, Flash, etc.)
• Experience in low level driver programming/debugging
• Experience in C# programming language
• Have knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, Unix Shell Scripts, Visual Basic, etc.)
• Familiar with source version control (e.g., GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.)
• Familiar with CMMI and/or A-Spice working environments
• Experience in AUTOSAR standard, especially MCAL layer
• Work well in teams or groups
• Work well under high pressure and independently
• Ability to self-study
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Our Compensation package for this position can be up to 18 million VND (Gross) but will vary based on the individual qualifications. Onsite members qualify for additional financial support.
• Bonus structure + 13th month Bonus
• Pass probation Bonus
• Premium healthcare insurance benefits
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office
• Annual leave up to 17 days :12 days paid leave + 5 days’ sick leave
• Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan
• Performance appraisal twice per year
• Professional and Personal development training programs
• 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual year-end party
• Coffee and snacks provided
• Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family
• Fitness, support and team building activities
Hết hạn nộp đơn