MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
In this role, you are responsible to support team leader in creating and developing web service/ web application. You will also be the contact point between the team and the clients to discuss and find out the most suitable solution for each case.
Your role is to help your team to reach the company's goals and objectives.
We are looking for 15 talented Java Developers to join our global projects for US & Singapore customers, you will:
- You have to demonstrate the capabilities to communicate and deal with all technical stuff daily with our global team in USA & Singapore.
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities. Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and find out solutions
- Review and debug code, document and monitor.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• At least 2 years’ experience highly desirable in Java/J2EE related areas, preferably in Spring MVC, Spring Boot, SOA, Microservice and Amazon Cloud Services
• Good English communication skills (especially reading and writing). Must be demonstrated to able to communicate daily with global team and customers in USA & Singapore.
• In-depth knowledge of Java core, Object Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID principles
• Understand standard Unified Modeling Language (UML) and design pattern
• Understand Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), experience highly desirable.
• Experience on Front-end development, strong knowledge in Angular, ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS is a plus
• Strong knowledge of Agile/ SCRUM
• Ability to produce clear, tight and concise code
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Big bonus + 13th-month salary at end of year
• Premium healthcare insurance for yourself
• High salary and friendly working environment
• Onsite opportunities: short-term and long term projects in United State, Singapore, Japan, …
• Performance appraisal twice per year
• Pass probation reward
• Working as well as growing with the passionate and talented team
• Various professional training programs
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at the office
• The friendly, professional international working environment
• Annual leave up to 17 days: 12 days pay leave + 5 days’ sick leave
• Have a 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual year-end party
• Coffee allowance every month and free snack (instant noodles, cookies...) at the office
• Joining development activities for community: scholarship supports at universities, charity donation, career orientation talks for the young generation
• Organizing festivals: Children day and Mid-autumn festival presents for employees’ children, birthday party, happy hour party, Christmas party, Lunar New Year celebration and various great activities in the year
• Fitness & support activities: football, tennis & badminton for at least 10 members.
Hết hạn nộp đơn