MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
We are looking for 15 talented Java Developers to join our global projects for US & Singapore customers, you will:
You have to demonstrate the capabilities to communicate and deal with all technical stuff daily with our global team in USA & Singapore.
Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities. Junior and mid-level engineers will be mentored by experienced leaders.
Collaborate with coworkers to brainstorm and provide solutions.
Review and debug code, document and monitor.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
• At least 2 years’ experience highly desirable in Java/J2EE related areas.
• At least 1 year of experience in one of Spring MVC/ Spring Boot or SOA.
• Good English communication skills (especially reading and writing) to communicate daily with global team and customers in USA & Singapore.
• In-depth knowledge of Java core, Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID principles.
• Understand standard Unified Modeling Language (UML) and design pattern.
• Understand Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), experience highly desirable.
• Strong knowledge of Agile/ SCRUM.
• Ability to produce clear, tight and concise code.
• Plus: Experience on Microservice and Amazon Cloud Services.
• Plus: Experience on Front-end development, Angular, ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
• Pass probation Bonus.
• Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office.
• 12 days Annual leave.
• Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan .
• Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
• Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
• 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
• Coffee and snacks provided.
• Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
• Fitness, support and team building activities.