MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
As an Embedded Systems Engineer in the MCAL team (microcontroller abstraction layer), you will have the opportunity to experience the full development cycle and scope of the MCU MCAL layer from driver/software design, coding and testing.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
We are looking for candidates with 1+ years of experience in area of Embedded Software Development.
• Intermediate level of C programming
• Experience with firmware/driver programming/debugging
• Capable of reading and understanding MCU hardware manual
• Bachelor’s Degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Automation, Information Technology or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE:
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Experience in communication protocols (e.g., SPI, LIN, CAN, FR, ETH, etc.) and MCU peripheral devices (e.g., EEPROM, Flash, etc.)
• Experience in AUTOSAR standard, especially MCAL layer
• Experience in low level driver programming/debugging
• Experience in C# programming language
• Have knowledge of scripting languages (e.g., Python, Unix Shell Scripts, Visual Basic, etc.)
• Familiar with source version control (e.g., GIT, SVN, CVS, etc.)
• Familiar with CMMI and/or A-Spice working environments
• Work well in teams or groups
• Work well under high pressure and independently
• Self-study capability.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Bonus structure + 13rd month Bonus.
• Pass probation Bonus.
• Premium healthcare insurance benefits.
• Flexible working time: only 8 hours required as continual working-time at office.
• 12 days’ Annual leave.
• Onsite opportunities: possible placement in United State, Singapore and Japan.
• Quarterly Performance Assessment & Profile Capturing.
• Professional and Personal Development Training Programs.
• 4 Stars standard company trip in summer and a big annual Year-End-Party.
• Coffee and snacks provided.
• Holiday celebrations and parties for team members and family.
• Fitness, support and team building activities.
Hết hạn nộp đơn