Chi tiết việc làm
Thông tin chung
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm làm việc
Mô tả công việc
• Assist Junior to record customer's money into CILC/CITC system, receiving money from the virtual account
• Manage internet banking security devices; virtual account management
• Fund control: Prepare the fund for disbursement and expenses paid. Prepare bank borrowing, loan repayment, and bank interest payment.
• Assist Junior in preparing bank transfer orders, including domestic and overseas remittances.
• Update interest rate quotes / negotiate interest rates with banks on a daily basis.
• Assist Junior in preparing the LC opening application, LC amendment application, and LC payment.
• Expand & maintain relationships with existing and potential banks. Search for banks granting limits for Chailease, prepare credit application documents with banks.
• Making periodic reports with SBV & parent company.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Graduated in Finance or Banking, with 3 years of experience in the Financial Industry.
• Fluent in English with 4 skills listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Priority is given to candidates who know Chinese.
• Good communication, positive attitude, responsibility, honesty, thoroughness, meticulousness, have the habit of double-checking.
• Agile working style, proactive in work.
• Good office computer skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Working time is only 5 days/week (from Monday to Friday);
• Attractive salary;
• 13th-month salary, annual salary increase, year-end bonus according to annual performance evaluation;
• Company car;
• Allowance for lunch, phone, and computer;
• Teambuilding level 4-star, 5-star level domestically and internationally; company sponsored when traveling, picnic in groups;
• Happy Hour, New Year Party, Lucky Draw, Christmas party, Birthday, watching movies, and other entertainment activities;
• In addition to the statutory insurance, there is also 24/24 accident and health insurance for all employees.