Hết hạn nộp đơn
Thông tin chung
Địa điểm làm việc
- Analyze market movement and stock moving type based on Technical Analysis signals
- Prepare the watch list.
- Evaluate, build and implement effective trading strategies.
- Make a mark on a market report.
- Monitor portfolios daily to ensure that they are guideline compliant.
- Other assignments such as collecting data, updating reports, etc.
- Graduated from University, majoring in Economics, Finance, or other related majors.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in office computer applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- English communication is an advantage.
- Desire to develop a career in the investment industry.
- At least 06 months experience work at the related position.
- Hard-working, responsible, able to work independently.
- High sense of responsibility.
- Can work well under trading pressure
- Able to work under high pressure.
- Competitive salary package according to ability
- Consider salary increase 1 time/year
- Lunch allowance and parking at the building
- Get annual health care, 24/24 Accident Insurance (HEALTH INSURANCE) and Social Insurance with 100% salary package
- Health insurance package at PJICO (Supervisor level and above)
- Participating in company training programs
- Support costs when participating in training courses of the company
- Bonus includes: bonus KPI, year-end business results and Tet holiday up to 3.5 months salary (including 13th month)
- Day off: 12 days/year