Developer Sales Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Thông tin chung
Địa điểm làm việc
• Create and implement sale strategy and be responsible for sales action plans.
• Drives implementation of key strategic initiatives in sales area
• Actively manage implementation of price strategy in the area & assigned key accounts
• Establish and maintain excellent rapport with the developer/agent
• Initiate new opportunities by contacting potential customers and conducting presentations and representing the company at conferences and in networks.
• Deliver sales and distribution targets to sales team members.
• Lead, coach and mentor sales team members and ensures their respective education and development
• Provide sales forecast for the sales area and monitors key KPIs
• Coordinate execution of developer and ensures closure of projects
• Coordinate tasks between key interfaces and ensures fulfillment of administrative tasks
• Collaborate with internal functional teams to ensure full internal support for sales team
• Ensures the professionalism of the sales team by developing and recommending training programs for career advancement
• Minimum of five (5) year working experience in B2B.
• Experience in Marketing field or real estate is highly preferred.
• Good English communication.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, self-driven and has a positive attitude towards learning and personal development
• Team worker, fair and open minded, able to collaborate in cross functional teams.
• Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities
• 13th-month salary and additional bonuses based on the business performance
• Global product with millions of new users every month
• Comfortable working conditions: Flexible working time
• Additional healthcare insurance and annual health check-ups
• Outdoor activities with company support: sports clubs, team building, happy hour party, birthday, company trip, staff, and family events, etc