Senior Frontend Engineer (Reactjs)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Thông tin chung
As a qualified candidate, you have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big and innovate. You create quality code that is extendable, scalable, secured and with high performance.
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player and enjoy working closely with passionate product designers, UX researchers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating great software that help people find their dream home.
What will you do
• Developing new user-facing features using Jquery, React.js
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
• Collaborating with Product Managers, Designers, and other engineers to create a great user experience
• Mentoring junior developers in your team
• 3+ years of experience working in software teams.
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
• Experience with common front-end development and testing tools such as Babel, Webpack, Jest, Enzyme
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
• Having experience with mobile apps (iOS, Android) is a plus, as our team develops for both web and mobile devices.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Competitive salary depending on skills and capabilities
• 13th-month salary and additional bonuses based on the business performance
• Global product with millions of new users every month
• Comfortable working conditions: Flexible working time
• Good career growth opportunities with interesting and challenging projects English, technical, and soft skills training courses
• Additional healthcare insurance and annual health check-ups
• Light beverages and food are available all the time in the office
• Outdoor activities with company support: sports clubs, team building, happy hour party, birthday, company trip, staff, and family events, etc