Thông tin chung
Địa điểm làm việc
- Do research and create video scripts for English teaching and learning for students in primary and secondary program.
- Collaborate with Content manager and Content members to develop plots, scripts, videos and exercises on apps and websites.
- Collaborate with native teachers, film director and cameraman on filming days to ensure the quality of the videos and scripts.
- Collaborate with technical teams and editing teams to ensure the quality of the lessons on apps and website (training provided).
- Prepare properties for native teachers on filming days.
- Other tasks assigned by managers.
- Achieve IELTS 6.5 and above or similar certificates.
- Have experience of teaching English.
- Be collaborative, reliable and responsible.
- Be open to feedback and responsive to suggestions for improvement.
- Be willing to work long term.
- Preference for those having a sense of aesthetics and an ability of design.
- Attractive income (with 20 - 50% higher than other companies in the same industry)
- Career advancement: having the opportunity to be promoted to a higher position or an important position after 6 months of working
- An attractive working environment, appriciating the values and respecting the development of individual
- 13th month salary, year-end bonus according to the company's general business results.
- Annual travels, regularly organizing team building activities, entertainment activities for employees.
- Top Edtech company that provides the high quality of online English programs in Vietnam. The key products including: Edupia, Babilala and Edupia Tutor which are strong brands in the online education market with 5 million users and 500,000+ students in Vietnam and Southeast Asia.
Hết hạn nộp đơn