Head of cloud tech/ cloud architect
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Tầng 12A, tòa nhà TNR, số 54A Nguyễn Chí Thanh, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Lead the technical delivery and design of the underlying global cloud infrastructure and platform projects in aligning with applications.
- Ability to evaluate cloud architecture designs against best practices.
- Focus on our enterprise customers to ensure a successful delivery of multiple cloud services.
- Investigate and differentiate industry trends and new cloud technologies for selection and adoption in the cloud platform.
- Create and maintain a portfolio of activities and manage a expertise team providing best practice and expertise across my clients line of business.
- Provide consultant/solution service to application and infrastructure sales/presales teams, providing technical expertise to facilitate the smooth commissioning and transfer of existing (or build of new) networks/applications into the cloud using the latest cloud and open source technologies.
- Take part in designing target cloud architectures from new “born in the cloud” to legacy networks & applications.
- Experience in building a DevOps culture, building applications under continuous integration and deployment with platform automation in an enterprise environment.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Passion and enthusiasm for cloud/IT technology and its adoption.
- Willing to work with customers to help them deliver their vision.
- Always update with developments in the IT industry and B2B market to ensure that the architectures are kept in line with industry standards.
- Proficient in Azure/AWS/VMW technologies and services. Expert level certified is preferred.
- Deep understanding of relevant technical domains:
- AWS and or Azure / VMW cloud technologies.
- Opened source Cloud Architecture.
- TCP/IP, DNS/AD/Route53.
- Security principles such as HBAC/RBAC/PAM/MFA.
- Ci/CD, DevOps, Micro-service, Automation and Deployment and modern SDLC methodologies.
- Have experience of working closely with defined architecture patterns and standards to create a roadmap for a platform.
- A background in business and technology consulting across the lifecycle of information technology.
- Have good analytical and documentation skills.
- Demon excellent communications and relationship management with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in IT Industry standards, services, design, architecture, principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behavior.
* Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in IT/Computer science with 3-5 years experienced in cloud and IT services.
- Excellent communication in English (written and verbal).
- Positive attitude and strong commitment to delivering quality work.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- We are offering competitive salary range; & 15-18 months' wage/year, performance-based bonus.
- Challenging working environment, open for new ideas and solutions.
- We often conduct presentations to improve our individual skill sets, sharing our domain knowledge together.
- You are encouraged to contribute ideas, corporate with the others and get your ideas to work efficiently.
- Annual health check-up and excellent and modern working conditions.
- Unique culture with many exciting activities: rookie training, 72 hours experience, team building, village festival, club, color fest, happy hour, birthday celebration, team building activities throughout the year...
- Best employees are awarded a company-sponsored overseas trip every year.
- Obtaining full legal insurance coverage with FPT-Care.
- Preferential packages when using FPT Telecom's services.
Hết hạn nộp đơn