Cloud SA (Hà Nội)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
FPT Building, 17 Duy Tân Str., Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi,
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field. MS or PhD degree is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Positive attitude
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT Infrastructure engineering including at least 3 years’ supporting cloud based infrastructure.
- An in depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models with a specific focus on AWS
- Extensive experience in conducting Cloud Readiness Assessments observing business and technical perspectives
- Experience in evaluating existing data center and digital strategies
- Experience in conducting cloud service maps, security considerations
- Strong knowledge of the AWS Well Architected Framework(s) or Azure Architecture
- Good English communication and Effective communication skills (written and verbal) to properly articulate complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Having at least 3 years in programming with Java or .NET/.NET core and deploying on production with some public cloud.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Hết hạn nộp đơn