MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives for corporate website & social channels (LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube etc.)
- Develop content, style & layout for website content as well as other marketing & communications materials;
- Coordinate with agency to plan & execute SEO campaign for corporate website of different versions (English, German and Korean).
- Manage the company’s CMS, coordinate with designer and developers in the process of developing and maintaining the corporate’s website.
- Work closely with the Content Team to create and implement content schedule to enrich website’s content.
- Keep track of & analyse web performance; propose & implement changes if required.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Great command of English with advanced writing skills;
- Good organizational and time-management skills;
- Hard-working with business-oriented and result-driven mind set
- Hands on experience with Word Press;
- Digital marketing experience of at least 2 years is preferred.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees
- Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
- F-ville/ F-town Campus provides many facilities for FPT employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym room, Coffee Shop, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Vu Thi Hong Giang
Phone Number: (+84) 943530496
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Hết hạn nộp đơn