MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Develop custom software as part of an Agile software development team
• Configure, analyze, design, develop, maintain and/or refactor new/existing program code and applications to support business processes and functions and keep technical debt to a minimum
• Interface as necessary with all critical integration points to ensure that applications are integrating successfully and efficiently with all requested applications
• Sharing technical and business domain knowledge with other team members
• Participate in problem solving and troubleshooting for the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Work with the team to ensure the quality of the assigned application(s), functional area(s), or project(s)
• Respond quickly/effectively to production issues by taking responsibility for seeing those issues through resolution
• Proactively serve as a troubleshooting resource and subject matter expert across the team
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• 3+ years of experience required in related field (i.e. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Engineering);
• Demonstrable experience in software development with Java
• Experience with FE framework like Angular or React JS
• Extensive SQL Skills
• Experience preferred in one or more of the following technologies: J2EE, Spring Framework, Bootstrap, Hibernate
• Experience with AWS – Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS (MySQL), SQS, SNS, S3
• Ability to learn, use, implement, and integrate leading technologies
• Able to work independently, self-motivated, and a strong team player; Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to investigate, troubleshoot, and fix software defects and configuration issues
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Experience applying software development methodology and standard best practices and methodologies;
• Good knowledge of and experience with user interface design patterns, visual design elements, web technologies, and development methodologies;
• Good knowledge in Object Oriented analysis, design, and programming
• Experience using version control (Git), CI/CD
• Experience with Unit testing using Junit.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT Software HCM (FSOFT) with various benefits and attractive offers:
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Working with high-profile customer and advanced technology projects.
• Very Attractive offer plus annual compensation and performance bonus.
Signing bonus applied for qualified candidates in Ho Chi Minh.