Hardware Verification Engineer
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
FPT Building, 17 Duy Tân Str., Cầu Giấy District, Hanoi,
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
PROJECT INFORMATION & OPPORTUNITY
Senior engineers for pre- and post-silicon verification of mixed-signal integrated circuits, satisfying the most challenging quality criteria of the automotive market using state-of-the-art tools and methodology.
The customer is the No. 1 in the automotive semiconductor market. Their products cover microprocessors, microcontrollers, and mixed-signal and analog devices in multiple automotive areas, e.g., in vehicle networking, safety and power management, drivers and energy. In this project, products related to Secure Car Access will be involved.
– Ensure the correct operation of digital hardware and System-on-a-Chip
– Focus on integration and system usage
– Implement, document, and integrate test cases in customer’s design and verification environment, being linked to requirements
– Further adaptation based on Problem Reports and Change Requests
– Communication with project manager and customer
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
– Background in computer engineering, electrical engineering and similar majors
– Knowledge in analog and/or digital hardware design for embedded systems
– Knowledge of hardware description language (Verilog/SystemVerilog, VHDL, with AMS)
– Knowledge/experience in hardware verification / validation concepts and methodology (UVM/UVVM/OSVVM)
– Knowledge of design and simulation tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, Matlab/Simulink)
– Knowledge of FPGA prototyping (Intel/Altera, Xilinx)
– Foreign language: reading and writing English skills
Nice to have:
– Experience in hardware verification / validation concepts and methodology (UVM/UVVM/OSVVM)
– Experience with design and simulation tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, Matlab/Simulink)
– Experience with FPGA prototyping (Intel/Altera, Xilinx)
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter to:
FPT Software Workforce Development
Contact Person : Ms. Ha
Phone Number : 0979573946
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org/ Halt5@fsoft.com.vn
Website : www.career.fpt-software.com
FPT Software – You Can Make IT
Hết hạn nộp đơn