MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Chance work on professional environment of the biggest company. Join project to builds mobile application for pilot who has to bring a ton of paper documents into airplane to prepare for a flight, and build app help pilot easily to verify all information relate to Airplane, Weather and Charting of station of the flight.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Develop and maintain Android applications (mobile and tablet) using Java
- Facilitate the troubleshooting and resolving of pre and post-production issues
- Assist with various stages of the mobile application development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, user interface design and usability testing
- Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience developing and implementing mobile applications for Android using Android Studio
- Experience in various aspects of the Agile SDLC including application development (application structure, operating system API’s, debugging, performance, security) and deployment
- Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile Methodology
- Knowledge and/or experience in iOS development is a plus
- Knowledge and/or experience in mobile backend development is a plus
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
- Annual Summer Vacation: follows company’s policy and starts from May every year
- Salary review 2 times/year or on excellent performance
- International, dynamic, friendly working environment
- Annual leave, working conditions follow Vietnam labor laws.
- Other allowances: lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc.
Hết hạn nộp đơn