MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
• Research on payment related operations, payment standards: ISO 8583, PCI DSS; Payment gateways: Naspas, VISA / Master
• Participate in the development of cashless payment applications on Smart POS devices operating on Android platform.
• Or: participate in the development of Payment Core Service (C ++) to provide libraries / APIs for Android applications.
• Create Automation Test scripts to help reducing manual tests effort as well as complex operations, while improving product quality.
• Self-review / Cross-review output of team member.
• Analyze code and fix bugs during product development and maintenance
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
• 2 years of experience in Android application development projects
• Or 2 years of experience in autotest projects on developing Android apps.
• Intermediate English reading and writing skill (for daily exchange on chat tool and ticket system)
• Group working skills.
• Having experience on projects operating on the Agile / Scrum model
• Intermediate English communication skill is considered an advantage (direct work exchange with European customers)
• Experience working with Jira / Redmine systems
• Experience working on Linux and Ubuntu platforms
• Experience working with build tool and CICD system: Jenkins / Gitlab Runner.
• Experience on log-based bug analysis.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
• Opportunity to join FSOFT's largest Smart Devices Developers community with Android / iOS / Cross platform / Full stack technologies
• Be committed and clearly oriented to career path development for individual growth in both competencies and positions.
• Opportunity to work with professional payment platform as well as the most complex technical point on Android, Linux environment
• Opportunity to learn and develop rapidly based on the rigorous and professional processes of European customers.
• Opportunity to directly work onsite with customers / deploy solutions at the offices of customers around the world (Singapore / Thailand / France / Russia / China /…).