Service Delivery Manager
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Toà nhà FTOWN, Lô T2, Đường D2 , Khu công nghệ cao Sài Gòn , Quận 9
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Job Location : Onsite at District 1, HCM
– Device Maintenance: Manage warranty service for mobility device to end users (salesman on field) regarding device quality issues: damage, broken and perform quarterly device audit.
– Application 1st level support: Agency do management to communicate and escalate ticket to suppliers when required regarding RCS8 application: RCS8 authorization, system incident 1st level investigation, coordinate for UAT of Change request or Business Release.
– Mobility System Version Tracking: track list of applications (approved by ITC and customer) is used on device (randomly checking in reality) in terms of application, version of each application, operation system version of mobility devices.
– Mobile Network Troubleshooting (Wi-Fi, 3G): receive and troubleshoot at business level for issues happened to user while using RCS8 application on mobility device: 3G/Wi-Fi connection, slowness processing. Escalate ticket to ITC (RCS8 application), network providers in case Level 1 Support can’t resolve issue.
– User Training (remote): explain and provide training material (user manual, FAQ for common user education fault) to end-user for functions which have already existed in production server and users have been trained before, not first training for new system changes.
– System Monitoring: coordinate to stakeholders in case system warning, failure.
– Data owner in system such as business data entry, confirmation and approval on behalf of Users.
– Manage core system configuration
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
– Bachelor in Computer science; Computer Engineering or equivalent.
– At least 02 years experience as a project manager. Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
– Good human relation skills, ability to collaborate effectively across departments and teams
– Having knowledge about DMS System is a plus.
– ITIL / PME certification is a plus.
– Experience in risk management and/or change management.
– Strong presentation and client relation skills.
– Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Successful candidates will be part of a friendly, motivated and committed talent teams in FPT with various benefits and attractive offers:
-COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE based on your competent plus Annual Bonus and Project Performance Bonus “FPT care” health insurance provided by AON and is exclusive for FPT employees.
-Annual Summer Vacation: Base on Company’s policy
-Annual Health Check: sponsored by the Company.
Interested candidates should submit a completed Curriculum Vitae/ Resume and Cover Letter (if any) to:
Recruitment & Training Department
FPT Software Ho Chi Minh Co. Ltd
Contact Person : Nguyen Thi Kieu Phuong (.Ms)
Phone number : 0833121295
Email for Application : firstname.lastname@example.org/ PhuongNTK2@fsoft.com.vn
FPT Software – Where talents meet
Hết hạn nộp đơn