MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Due to the epidemic situation, I will interview online
1. About communicating :
- Receive and manage documents and requests from Japanese clients (Japanese), and project teams (Vietnamese)
- Translating received documents as required (Japanese-Vietnamese, Vietnamese -Japanese), ensuring the company’s translation principles and procedures.
- Translate emails between the project team and Japanese clients (Japanese-Vietnamese, Vietnamese – Japanese)
- Interpreter (Japanese-Vietnamese, Vietnamese-Japanese) in meetings between clients and project team
2. About project management (You don’t need to know what these are now) :
- Requirements management
- Task management
- Quality management
- Stakeholder/Customer management
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Have experience in interpreting in the IT industry
- Good mindset, Time management, Using Japanese well (N2 or ~), and interested in System development
- We know you have never been a project manager or project management officer. But you don’t need to worry, we can teach you.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- The Boss is so funny and very kind, always caring employees, and try to provide a safe, well-equipped, open-mind, free and easy working environment. It’s also a place with full of inspiration, motivation, opportunities for career/skill advancement.
- Income in Genki System is determined based on Performance and Working Attitude, NOT based on certificate, age, seniority or title.
- Freedom to express opinions and develop yourself
- We have attractive projects, many challenges with new techniques.
- Flexible working time, and you can work remote in case you can’t go to the office.
- Laptop and display are provided.
- Company trip, health check, year-end party, salary 13th, team building, social insurance
- Other : Fruit, tea and coffee , Birthday gift, Skill books, …
- Working Monday ~ Friday.
- Salary : Negotiable
- We are here like a family
Hết hạn nộp đơn