MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns, managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with brand identity (70%):
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to owned media channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Partners with the organization’s corporate marketing team to launch content campaigns designed to drive and measure leads and increase brand awareness
2. Internal team building (30%)
- Develops and grows a team that fosters innovation and creativity
- Educates staff members on strategies for building their personal brand
- Provides leadership for the team to come up with new marketing strategies (digital or offline) that are aligned with the business goals
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- At least 3 – year experience on marketing, working in technology or B2B companies is preferred
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Very strong analytical & critical thinking with data-driven
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong project management and people management
- Leadership and influencing to the team members
- High autonomy: Self-organized, passionate with a can-do attitude and own end-to-end projects, multitask and structured thinking
- Test & Learn Mentality: To be open enough to try new channels and learn from them
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
- Working in a modern, young, creative environment, in a technology company with 300 employees.
- Opportunity to participate in projects of a leading company in Vietnam in the field of traceability, and electronic authentication
- Liberty to speak up our ideas and confident to show your skills with company’s support.
Hết hạn nộp đơn