MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Provide legal consultancy and advice on all aspects relating to the Company’s business, especially contracts, agreements;
- Review, supplement and amend the Company’s policies and procedures of internal management to ensure the compliance with laws;
- Draft and review all kinds of business contracts, agreements, arrangements, and legal documentations to ensure the compliance with legal regulations and protect the Company;
- Participate in negotiating and meetings with clients (if required);
- Prepare and peruse legal documentations required for application dossiers to submit to the relevant Authorities, and follow up the progress;
- Support other Departments on any legal matters;
- Assist to review the process of recovering the outstanding payments from tenants, and terminating agreements;
- Handle claims, disputes from customers;
- Prepare necessary documentations for filing and involving legal actions, litigations;
- Liaise with various Authorities in respect of the support and assistance to be extended to the Company and other Departments
- Conduct legal researches, and update on legal changes & implication;
- Conduct any other duties as assigned from time to time.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Bachelor's degree in related field (Law and/or Commerce, Economics)
- At least 3 years of experience either in an in-house legal position for foreign invested companies, or a legal advisor of law.
- Good communication, negotiation, interview and analysis skills.
- English fluency (C level or above)
- Strong analysis, problem solving, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Be mature, proactive and professional;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work independently or in group Good command in spoken and written English
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Hết hạn nộp đơn