Investor Relations Executive
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Tới 25 triệu
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Tòa nhà VTC online, số 18 Tam Trinh, Phường Minh Khai, Hai Bà Trưng, Hà Nội
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Managing Investor Relations activities for the holding group & portfolio companies; including handling investors‘ queries, preparing periodical IR newsletters/earnings updates as well as facilitating investors‘ meetings and conference calls upon requests.
- Managing a database of 200+ current and prospective VC & PE funds (APAC, Europe, North America).
- Planning and executing fundraising campaigns for portfolio startup companies.
- Networking and pitching NEXT100 Ventures (Nexttech‘s venture investment arm) to the capital markets to engage with potential investors and partner funds.
- Deal-sourcing and assessing potential venture investments.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Minimum of 6 months of continually progressive experience in fundraising with a combination of public, non-profit and private sector experience preferred.
- Proven track record of fundraising preferred.
- Proven ability to engage confidently with high level corporate, political and community leaders.
- Proven ability to handle a high-paced work environment, to prioritize a heavy workload, to manage multiple assignments and to meet deadlines.
- Motivated self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a proven adherent of a team-driven philosophy.
- Fluent in English
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Work in a dynamic, independent, professional working environment with high promotion opportunities
- Be entitled to benefits in accordance with Labor Code.
- Other benefits according to the Company‘s regulations: bonus, 13th month salary…
- Clubs organized by the company: Yoga, Football, Boardgames Club
Hết hạn nộp đơn