Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline.
- 1 year or more working experience in public relations required.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
Hết hạn nộp đơn