Chi tiết việc làm
Thông tin chung
Đăng nhập để xem mức lương
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm làm việc
Mô tả công việc
- Ensure the sales support team’s accuracy and timeliness in entry and updates of purchase orders. Generate accurate billing invoices by following SOPs.
- Ensure that the sales support team is able to perform well on day-to-day tasks, including but not limited to order tracking, shipment processing and general order management.
- Guide the sales support team to adequately support account executives in handling customer enquiries, feedback and issues
- Liaise with the business operations team to implement process changes and ensure that the sales support team is compliant with all processes
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
- Minimum 3-4 years or more experience in the related background
- Having experiences as Sales Support Supervisor, or Supply Chain in Logistic company
- English literacy is a strong plus point
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Working address: Ninja Van Vietnam Office, Tan Binh district, Ho Chi Minh city.
Flexible working hours: 10am - 6pm
Salary and benefits:
Competitive income compared to the market
"Tet" bonus , Performance review from 1 - 4 months
Paid social insurance based on full salary
12 days annual leave, 5 days sick leave (with full salary)
High-class AON Health Insurance for manager level.
Year End Party, annual Townhall Ceremony
Annual company trip
Attractive team-building activities, regular internal activities
Provide laptop for employees
Training and developing:
Participate in internal training courses: online/offline
Opportunities to promote to higher positions: Senior, Team Leader, Manager etc.
Work environment & colleagues:
Senior leaders are open-minded, respectful and ready to facilitate personal growth
Young and dynamic working environment
Scope of work is large, the company has more than 6000 employees, the company has operations spreading to 63 provinces/cities throughout the country.
Hết hạn nộp đơn