Chi tiết việc làm
Thông tin chung
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm làm việc
Mô tả công việc
- Implement effective E2E internal quality system
- Lead quality team to achieve higher ambitions
- Develop people capabilities to align with customer needs and company’s strategy
- Manage quality performance to fulfill beyond expectations
- Implement quality audit systems as standards
- Control the improvement of internal process / SOP
- Develop and implement quality report systems
- Promote quality culture and continuous improvement mindset within quality team and organization
- Develop and implement quality digitalization (quality data, KPI’s and dashboard)
- Cooperate with Sample; Sales & Customer Service department to solve the demands of customer for quality, sometimes to visit customers to solve technical, quality issues.
- The other tasks assigned by Factory Manager or General Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
1. Graduated from bachelor of University in Quality control; Chemical
2. Good English communication
3. Computer (MS Office)
4. Special knowledges: Lean manufacturing; production & Human resource management; 6 sigma; Kaizen; ISO 9001; Lab / Chemical; can analyze & evaluate to improve the process / SOP
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attendance allowance, phone, petrol according to the company's regulations.
- 13th-month salary.
- Annual revenue bonus.
- Bonus on New Year holidays, April 30 and September 2.
- Evaluate work performance and review salary adjustments annually.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance... fully according to the labor law when signing the labor contract.
- Annual health check.
- Participate in training courses (internal and external) organized by the company.
- The working environment is clean, friendly and there are opportunities for development and promotion.