Chi tiết việc làm
Thông tin chung
Toàn thời gian
Quản lý / Giám sát
Không yêu cầu
Địa điểm làm việc
Mô tả công việc
- To expand the market both local and overseas to fulfill factory capacity
- To establish a sales volume for the company’s growth, to do marketing analysis, to establish the Marketing plan, Sales Plan and Sales & Marketing Strategies.
- To set up customers relations management system for a long term buz relationship with the customers
- To assist to establish the buz direction and the company future buz plan
- Following up the sales volume to achieve Sales Plan target
- To plan, to organize, to direct and to monitor all the Sales Dept Team to enhance Sales Team Performance
- Formulate annual sales plan, sales budget/expenses and do Sales Force and Motivation Program to achieve Sales Target
- To manage Sales Activity Monitoring System, CRM and Sales Dept operations and working process to increase efficiency such as customers call plan, sales reports, quotation feedback, sample feedback, complaints, etc.
- To recruit and to train Sales or Sales/Marketing Executives covering product knowledge and other selling techniques, etc.
- To follow up and analyze the updated data, market information, exhibition, industry news, competitor info, etc.
- To coach and support Sales Team to build new key accounts and ensure customers satisfactions of the existing customers
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Education: Bachelor of business administration or another same
- At least 5 years in Sales & Marketing & 3 years in same position in Labels / Footwear, Garment & Textile industry
- English: Fluently
- Skills: communication & presentation; leadership & management; analysis; strategy thinking
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attendance allowance, phone, petrol according to the company's regulations.
- 13th-month salary.
- Annual revenue bonus.
- Bonus on New Year holidays, April 30 and September 2.
- Evaluate work performance and review salary adjustments annually.
- Participating in social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance... fully according to the labor law when signing the labor contract.
- Annual health check.
- Participate in training courses (internal and external) organized by the company.
- The working environment is clean, friendly and there are opportunities for development and promotion.