Senior Data Analyst (Marketing Team)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Toàn thời gian
52 Út Tịch, Phường 4, Quận Tân Bình, Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
At Tiki we are laser focused on Wowing our Customers and becoming the #1 Trusted Shopping App in Vietnam. The Marketing team is charged with achieving this goal by helping Customers to experience Tiki’s key value propositions including 2 Hour Delivery, Guaranteed Authentic Products, and No Hassle Returns. To do these, we are building a world class marketing organization to communicate with and market to our Customers at a massive scale in a mobile first environment. A key component of achieving our goals is building and developing a strong analytics organization to help us understand our Customers and business across; onsite merchandising, promotions, offsite performance advertising, brand marketing campaigns, and app/web UI/UX.
- This is an opportunity for the right candidate to get in on the ground floor as we build a marketing organization that eats, breathes, and sleeps data.
- You should be very comfortable rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty in our data warehouse, bringing actionable insights forward to our business teams.
- You will help guide and develop the suite of data sets and reports Tiki will use to scale our business in a data oriented environment.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, or related quantitative field with 3+ years experience
- Hands-on and advanced proficiency in Python and SQL programming language
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques like K-Means, Random Forest, K nearest Neighbors in business projects
- Strong knowledge of Segmentation, recommendation engine, customer life time value imputaion concepts
- An understanding of data warehousing concepts and ability to build and work with data from different sources efficiently
- Highly analytical with a heavy emphasis on data mining and data visualization
- Ability to demonstrate creativity to solve problems and use quantitative/qualitative skills to deliver concise, logical recommendations and drive cross-functional business decisions
- Strong ownership mindset with a willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty
- Hands-on experience with A/B experimentation design and evaluation with an understanding of probability and statistics models
- Excellent communication skills (written + oral)
- Self-starter, fast learner, adaptive to fast-paced working environment
- Experience with Google analytics a plus
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động, chuyên nghiệp có nhiều cơ hội thăng tiến.
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc: Máy tính xách tay
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
- Du Lịch
- Phụ cấp
- Đồng phục
- Chăm sóc sức khỏe
- Tăng lương
- Công tác phí
- Phụ cấp thâm niên
- Chế độ nghỉ phép
- Chế độ tập thể dục
Hết hạn nộp đơn