Head Of Product
Tới 3,000 USD
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Tầng 3, tòa FS, Tòa nhà Gold Season, 47 Nguyễn Tuân,P. Thanh Xuân Trung, Q. Thanh Xuân, Hà Nội
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Work directly with CEO & CTO to build a strategic vision for TopCV's product ecosystem to become the No. 1 HR Tech company in Vietnam by 2023.
- Define product vision, strategy, and roadmap with an in-depth understanding of markets, competition, and user needs.
- Validate ideas and design decisions with qualitative and quantitative feedback by conducting and analyzing user research.
- Drive product development from small features to entirely new products and ensure successful product delivery.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success and direction of products.
- Directly take on the position of product manager/product owner in essential projects.
- Manage & coach junior product owners.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- A degree in IT / Computer Science, Project Management Professional certification is a plus.
- At least five years of experience in software development & at least two years in the product owner or product manager position.
- Demonstrated ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data, and industry trends.
- Expertise in web/mobile platforms and technologies.
- A diverse portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills in product management.
- Great communication skills and an ability to explain your design decisions clearly, including the problem you are solving, alternative options you considered, and preferred solutions.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Official basic salary: Attractive salary. Salary review: 2 times/year
- Enjoy the rights and benefits of the employees according to the provisions of the Labor Law.
- Enjoy other benefits for employees according to TopCV's regulations.
- Having opportunity to freely propose new technologies applied for projects.
- Having chance to join in free professional training courses to improve working knowledge and skills.
- Smart, young and dynamic working enviroment.
- Working time: from Monday to Friday. Days off - Saturday and Sunday