Data Analyst - Abbott Project (Ta)
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Thông tin chung
Địa điểm làm việc
The role of this position is to be responsible for all the data/reports/dashboard that can underpin the rationale for decision makers. The incumbent should be able to provide business message out of the metadata.
- Managing master data-lead, including receiving, allocation to different brands.
- Develop reports templates/automation reports and dashboard.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Performing initial analysis to assess the quality of the data
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Work with IT to troubleshoot the reporting database environment.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards including report reading, report inputting.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to management ·
- Help point out/translate the key business message from metadata for decision makers
- Ensure data quality in terms of accuracy, timeline and free from technical errors
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy - Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms and vice versa
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Minimum of 1.5-year experience in related field
- Experience in data analyst in ecommerce or marketing agency
- Be able to work independently on multiple concurrent initiatives
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills
- Must have can-do attitude
- Must be decisive, responsibility, thoughtful
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Income: 25-20mil
- 13th month salary, salary review once per year
- Performance bonus twice per year
- Computer and phone are provided by the Company
- Insurance and benefits according to labor law
- Birthday parties, wedding gifts, trips, team building…