MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
1. System development
- Gather, understand and analyze business requirements from different business units and stakeholders in VPBank
- Build-up Business requirement document (BRD) in assigned projects in Ops division as well as work with local/ foreign vendors to execute System Requirement Specification (SRS) to fulfill business expectation (Business process flow, user cases, functional requirements, non-functional requirements)
- Work with Project Manager (PM), System Analyst (SA) to update project deliverables and business / technical specifications in accordance with requirements.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) and Business users to prepare test data, test cases for UAT phase
- Execute UAT and Support for Go-live, after Go-live
- Participate in the dedicated projects at a given time, fulfill project requirements in a timely and good-quality manner
2. End-user support
- Provide training courses and training documents for end-users
- Consult, support end-users, business units with incidents/requests regarding customizations/modifications which has been implemented
- Provide internal training, guidelines for other members in the Department/Team about functionalities of new technology/systems
- Work with vendors/ internal IT to explain incidents/ bugs which has been raised from end users.
- Setup tasks, monitor and responsible for implementing the change requests after Go-live
- Prepare documents to report PSC meeting
- Other assignments assigned by COO, Head of Center/Departmnent or Project Management (in project scope)
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- Fluent English (mandatory)
- At least 02 years’ experiences in Finance and Banking industry.
- At least 01 year working as BA/SA/QA in project
- Strong verbal and written communication with the ability to control relationships with the scrum team(s) you are part of.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Experience working with foreign vendors (Indian Companies)
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced & high pressure working environment
- Responsible, Proactive and Ethical about secure Banking Data
- Deep understanding of banking products/ services and business processes.
- Experience of working with ECM/BPM/RPA solution, JIRA, Confluence…
- Understanding & experience on Agile & Scrum.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and bonus based on employees' performance and capability
- Preferential loan for staff
- Traing courses depending on job nature
- Insurance under labor law + VPBank care insurance for individuals. Premium employees are entitled to insurance for their relatives;
- Annual leaves depending on job grade
- Able to have annual travel allowance;
- Have opponunity to participate in many great events;
- Working under energisitic, friendly environment and good chances to develop your career.
- Working time with magnetism: magnetism 2 - creativity 7 (creativity 2 am Saturday / month)
Hết hạn nộp đơn