Chuyên Viên Cao Cấp Phát Triển Dữ Liệu - Hà Nội
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Không giới hạn
Toàn thời gian
Không yêu cầu
Hà Nội: Tòa tháp 89 Láng Hạ, Đống Đa, Hà Nội
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture, optimize SQL queries for scale.
- In collaboration with architect, implement data solutions that solve business problems.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
- At least 2+ years of work experience
- Understanding of dimensional and normalized database models and their applications.
- Fluency in SQL and experience in Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) development in SQL
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Having a programming mentality and problem-solving skills
- Be flexible on technology
- Learn fast
- Knowledge of the Business Intelligence (BI) / Data Warehousing (DW) industry
- Interested in data business analysis to build metrics and reports.
- IT consulting skills and experience
- Experience with cloud based SaaS platforms, AWS cloud services
- Experience working in professional services organization
- Experience with scripting language: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Staff loan with special interest rates
- Traing courses based on the job, Training framework/Learning RoadMap for each position
- Insurance in accordance with Labor laws + VPBank Care insurance for all employees. (insurance covered for family members for entitled employees);
- Annual leave (varied based on job grade)
- Travel allowance
- A dynamic and friendly working environment, full of great opportunities to develop your career and abundant interesting activities to join (Sports competitions, talent contests, teambuilding…)
- Working time: from Monday to Friday & 2 Saturday mornings/month
Hết hạn nộp đơn