MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
- Work with System analyst to clarify the requirements
- Work with Technical Lead to define technical solution to meet business requirements
- Develop the functions/CRs following the requirements
- Document the technical implement the functions/CRs (HLD/DD)
- Provide technical advice, support to the Support Teams diagnosis and troubleshooting for incident/problem in online banking systems.
- Works with the rest of the team on security accreditation for the application.
- Assists in providing estimates for potential new applications
- Other assignments assigned by CIO, Head of Center/Department or Project Management (in project scope)
YÊU CẦU ỨNG VIÊN
1. Educational Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree and above of IT
2. Relevant Experience
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated on-the-job experience with full life-cycle application software development
- Experience in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Subversion or Git ideal or similar development tools
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the product life cycle including maintenance of production systems
- Strong ability to design, code and debug applications in Java
- Experience or knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Demonstrated success working within an Agile development environment (Scrum/Kanban/Lean/XP).
- Prior financial services experience is a plus
3. Relevant Knowledge/ Expertise
- Can communicate in English
- Advanced knowledge of Java J2EE development, OSGi Framework, Maven, Hibernate
- Strong proficiency in programming languages, databases, web technologies and RESTful API integration techniques.
- Being able to understand and catch-up quickly with new technology
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, as an advocate for technology solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with proven ability to design pragmatic solutions.
- Can work as individual or as a team member, under stressful condition, good team work attitude
- Responsible, Proactive and Ethical about secure Banking Data
- Experience with CI/CD
- Experience with crash analytics and reporting
- Having knowledge of UX/UI best practices
- Agile/Scrum/test-driven development knowledge
- Backend development knowledge
- Experience in other modern programming language as React-Native/Flutter is a plus.
QUYỀN LỢI ĐƯỢC HƯỞNG
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Staff loan with special interest rates
- Traing courses based on the job, Training framework/Learning RoadMap for each position
- Insurance in accordance with Labor laws + VPBank Care insurance for all employees. (insurance covered for family members for entitled employees);
- Annual leave (varied based on job grade)
- Travel allowance
- A dynamic and friendly working environment, full of great opportunities to develop your career and abundant interesting activities to join (Sports competitions, talent contests, teambuilding…)
- Working time: from Monday to Friday & 2 Saturday mornings/month
Hết hạn nộp đơn