Mô tả công việc
Your primary responsibilities include:
- Brainstorming new ideas, layouts, and graphics for the team
- Staying up-to-date with the designer trend
- Managing and supervise the Art of the department to their full potential.
- Being responsible for the quality control of design finished products
- Leading, motivating, and developing the design team
- Meeting the KPI goals based on direction aligned and set by you to measure the team performance.
- Handling other tasks assigned by Direct Supervisor
Yêu cầu ứng viên
These are the minimum requirements. We can't offer you this role unless you meet them all:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Fluent English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- Capable of drawing by hands (or using Wacom well) and be proficient in software such as Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop or Clip Art Studio
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills with a positive attitude when working with colleagues
- Have an open mind and eager to learn in every possible way
- Able to work under high pressure
You’ll really stand out if you have…
- These are additional qualifications or "nice-to-haves" that will help you stand out during the application process.
- Have a good aesthetic sense and design thinking suitable for the European and US markets. Proactively update and keep up with the latest design trends.
- Experience in e-commerce is a big plus;
- Other skills are your advantages, please list out in your CV
You are …
- These are personal traits that we look for throughout your application and interview process
- Passionate to learn and motivated to develop work performances as well as ethics
- Able to think critically and effectively
- Able to maintain team morale and foster mutual support.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Why you’ll love working here …
- A great opportunity to level up and showcase your talent, experience, knowledge in the global markets.
- Extensive training from global branding experts.
- Continuous growth and development for your career path
- Chance to work with a young, active and open-minded team.
- Good books to broaden and strengthen your knowledge & skills
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- 13-month salary, additional performance bonus based on effort and output
- Sick leave, maternity leave, vacation days
- Company trip every summer, big annual year-end party every year, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (Table football, ping pong, gym, etc.), coffee (latte, Lipton, espresso) and snack (instant noodles, cookies, candies, etc.)
- 12-day annual leave and more
- Social – Health – Unemployment insurance subject to Vietnam’s law
- Meeting young, like-minded, proactive and dynamic people
- Working hours: Mon to Fri & Saturday morning (TBA depends on the department), 08:30 – 18:00 (lunch break: 12:00 – 13:30)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 31/05/2021
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29