Mô tả công việc
The Job holder is to work with your BD/MD in achieving Account Group agreed targets through the provision of integrated digital solutions and effective campaign management to assist our Client in their campaign strategy.
- Drives profitable client relationships
- Effectively deliver specific tasks based on brief requirements and co-ordinate Agency’s response: Strategic, Creative, Project Management, Media Planning & Budgeting, Vendor Management
- Evaluate, present and sell the response
- Effectively manage and interpret Client feedback
- Monitor progress against plan, pre-empt and if necessary resolve shortfalls
- Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits
- Identify new business opportunities and farm for additional revenues
- Contribute and if appropriate lead new business pitching opportunities
- Manage requests for information and support throughout the Team’s structure
- Manage end-to-end admin process of campaign management
Client Relationship & Servicing
- Manage and develop Client relationships. Organise sharing workshops / networking events with Agencies to build reputation for Admeta
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and our Client’s business including the various media and distribution channels
- Be pro-active in generating additional briefs
- Be accountable for the quality of account management
- Be accountable for the security of our Client’s business
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Experienced working with Digital Channels (FB, GG, Zalo, GDN, GA, etc.)
- Familiar to advertising key metrics: CTR, Conversion Rate, CPV, CPCV, CPC, CPM, etc.
- Experienced in Digital Planning (budgeting, concept / ideas / timeline, digital governance in multi- channel campaigns)
- Excellent written and verbal Vietnamese & English communication skills and strong presentation abilities
- Minimum 2-3 years experienced working in an Agency / Brand environment
- Willingness to learn fast and work under pressure
- Female Preferred
- Foreigner accepted
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Variety of commissions & bonuses for achievements & year-end
- Benefits for the New Year, Lunar New Year, Birthday, Women's Day...
- Vietnamese Social insurance
- Company Trip twice a year
- Flexible working hours / Work From Home once a month
- Opportunity to participate in sponsored training courses such as: Telco Media, Digital Marketing, Google & Facebook Ads, Leadership Management, Sales, etc.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Ứng viên nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến bằng cách bấm Ứng tuyển ngay dưới đây.
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 06/05/2020
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Admeta opened in 2017 and is headquartered in the Miss Ao Dai Building, Ho Chi Minh. The founding team consists of young enthusiasts who have studied and worked over the globe in America, United Kingdom, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand & Indonesia. They shared a common ambition that is to bring Vietnam's digital advertising up on par with the other fellow countries by developing Next-Gen metadata solutions.
Trụ sở công ty: P.304, Talico Building, 22 Hồ Giám, Đống Đa, Hà NộiWebsite: https://www.admeta.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29