Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Job Summary: Account Manager is responsible for all activities related to selling of product and sales administration, stocks & debtors management, cost control, as well as the profit and loss of his key accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Achieves optimum turnover/profit according to the agreed budget and RBT (result before tax) by ensures that the annual sales plan is achieved in accordance with the established sales objectives and strategies.
2. Generates and keeps updated a marketing plan for relevant products by
- identifying key customers and products for the business
- evaluating the size, nature, and trend of the market
- monitor competitors' activities.
- recommend objectives and strategies for various suppliers and their products
3. Generates the plan in full co-operation with suppliers and direct Industry Managers. Implements and monitors the marketing plan through the sales team and report the progress to suppliers and direct Industry Manager.
4. Initiates regular market surveys of the related industries to monitor trends and identifies new business opportunities. When the new opportunities have been identified, drives Business Development to take full advantage of such opportunities and ensures that maximum sales and profit growth for the Accounts is achieved.
5. Ensures that the Key Accounts follow the standard sales force management. Visits existing and potential key customers at a frequency necessary to provide good service, achieve the sales target, and establishes a long-term business relationship. Also keeps a proper report of customer visits and results of the visits.
6. Monitors and controls the actual sales performance against budget. Ensures a proper inventory level as well as debtors position to minimizes the financial cost.
7. Ensures that all sales staffs make weekly plans and customer visit reports, as well as updated training reports, exist. (If any)
8. Leads, trains, motivates, controls, and develops sales teams to achieve the agreed sales target. Recommends and communicates the agreed incentive targets and objectives to the sales team on a regular basis. (If any)
9. Develops and manages the interface between the Business and Support Function relevant suppliers to ensure the smoothest and punctual flow of products to customers.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanic, Electronic, and Chemical or related. Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing would be an advantage.
- 5 years in selling and technical knowledge in Refrigerant gas, Semiconductor Industry or related field.
- 30+, either male or female
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Leadership and good communication skill
- Accustomed to working in an international environment
- Enthusiastic, self-initiative, and aggressive
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Negotiable salary based on performance and experience.
- Young and dynamic work environment.
- A clear career path and promotion opportunities.
- Welfare: travel, picnics, year-end bonus, incentive.
- Other benefits according to Labor Law.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29