Mô tả công việc
Key Purpose of the Job:
Lead Accounts Receivable function on a day-to-day basis to deliver smooth finance operations in collection, revenue and related areas in accordance with the internal policies, local regulations, and Group requirement.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
1. Accounts Receivables
- Prepare policies and procedures and provide guidance relating to sales, collection, invoicing, and AR management.
- Manage sales-related memos such as pricing, promotion, sales program, and others.
- Review and confirm the daily collection reconciliation prepared by AR Accountants.
- Follow up outstanding collections and manage pending collections with related divisional managers.
- Prepare accounting entries relating to student contracts prepared by AR Accountants. Prepare accounting entries relating to revenue, unearned revenue, AR, provision for bad debts, etc.
- Manage output invoices and prepare related invoice reports.
- Prepare financial and operational reports relating to collection, sales, student contracts, revenue, and AR.
- Manage accounting documents storage for the AR function.
2. General Accounting
- Manage accounting, reconciliation and operation support relating to collection fees:
- Review reconciliation for collection fees from bank and collection parties;
- Review or prepare the accounting bookings for collection fees.
- Manage accounting and reconciliation for direct costs relating to student contracts:
- Manage detailed fees charged by WSE International per student contract;
- Review or prepare the accounting allocation, booking for direct costs relating to student contracts.
- Review and perform the accounting reconciliation for accounts relating to AR and direct costs.
3. Sales and Administrative Support
- Collection services: Responsible for collection services with banks, collection partners, and credit entities; including contract and service management, collection and fees charged reconciliation process.
- Pricing and promotion support:
- Be involved and advise accounting perspectives relating to pricing policy and promotion program;
- Prepare and manage registration relating to pricing and promotion programs with regulatory agencies such as the Department of Industry and Trade;
- Manage all memos and registration documents relating to pricing and promotion programs;
- Coordinate with IT to ensure pricing and promotion programs are updated in the related system timely and properly.
- Manage Centre Coordinator (CC) team to ensure the smooth finance and administration operations at centers
- Prepare policies and procedures and provide guidance relating to services provided by the CC at centers;
- Coordinate with the divisional managers and update the CC’s responsibilities accordingly;
- Manage all services provided by a CC at a center. This requires frequent center visits to closely monitor and support a CC.
4. People Management
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Center Coordinator teams.
- Develop team members by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relations.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it in a supervisory role;
- Extremely organized and attentive to details, strong with numbers;
- Thorough understanding of accounting principles and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products;
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems;
- Experience in data analysis such as SQL, Power BI is an advantage.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Free access to our Wall Street English course
- Annual Leave of 12 days plus Vietnamese national holidays
- Dedicated academic management team support and training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29