Mô tả công việc
Key Purpose of the Job:
The Account Receivables Accountant is primarily responsible for maintaining the general ledger by recording daily financial transactions and maintaining financial records. This role is responsible for ensuring accounts are current and accurate, using specialized software, spreadsheets and other tools to track and manage data.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
This position is providing remote accounting for Myanmar entities belongs the Myanmar Strategy Holdings. Account Payables Accountant works at Wall Street English Vietnam’s office. This position has direct report to Accounting Manager in Myanmar, and dotted report to Accounting Manager in Vietnam.
1. Bookkeeping & Reconciliation
- Perform partial checks of the posting process, balance ledger accounts and prepare trial balances.
- Conduct reconciliation of all accounts as needed.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded in the ERP in the account mentioned below.
2. Accounts Receivables
- Prepare journal entries for accounts receivable and sales then record in the ERP. This includes provisioning allowances for doubtful accounts and creating and tracking deferred revenue schedules.
- Generate invoices, send bill reminders, process payments and post receipts for goods sold or services rendered.
- Perform account reconciliations and investigate discrepancies.
- Resolve collections by examining customer payment plans and payment history, and coordinating with Treasury as needed.
- Assist with closing of the books of all subsidiaries by posting cash, cash receipts and sales monthly and yearly.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cashflow Statement) to ensure accuracy and completeness.
The above statements are a snapshot of the duties and responsibilities of the role and are not intended to be an exhaustive list.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Fresh graduated or maximum 2 year experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- Extremely organized and attentive to details, strong with numbers;
- Understanding of accounting principles and practices;
- Excellent verbal and written skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products;
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software systems.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary
- Full training an don-going professional development
- Free access to our Wall Street English course
- Annual Leave of 12 days plus Vietnamese national holidays
- Quality facilities and teaching resources
- Dedicated academic management team support and training
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29