Mô tả công việc
The objective of the role is to further increase account coverage while enabling the existing sales
Team to engage with the customer on higher value strategies. This position will be a direct point of
Contact for all customers and Senior Sales team members and will assist with enquiries to
Expedite the sales process and acting on customer requests.
The scope of work includes below:
1. Business strategic planning:
- Coordinate with high level functions in Nokia to assist CSO to define country business
strategy, goals & priorities in short terms and long terms;
- Provide support to Customer teams to build their account’s business plan and action
2. Financial forecast & Business analysis:
- Partner with other stakeholders to deliver qualified country business analysis upon
request from Market Unit;
- Order/sales forecast: track and monitor order pipeline based on Salesforce.com and
sales forecast based on CFT (Combined Forecasting Tool) by coordinating with AMs,
PMs & PMOs;
- Coordinate with AMs, PMs, Customer Business Controller and other functions to fulfil
documents, reports, presentations for regional & international meetings, workshops.
3. Business mode of operations
- Assist the CSO to develop country mode of operations in order to implement country
strategy and to meet targeted goals & priorities;
- Manage the weekly project reviews and track all the action items to be delivered on time.
4. Administration task:
- Provide support to the General Director for daily work such as: travel & payment
arrangement, working schedule and documentation proofreading
- Assist Customer team in arranging engagement activities with customers
- Be responsible for bid production.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
Bachelor’s degree or relevant education with minimum 3 years of working experience
Good commercial experience and business acumen
Excellent communication skills; fluent in both Vietnamese and English
Experienced client and stakeholder management, and negotiating skills
Excellent in reporting, reconciliation and coordination
Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise
Professional, dynamic & creative presence
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Annual Total: +-VND 504,000,000*
Inclusive of 10% annual incentive
13 months salary paid in 12 months
Another pull factor is our insurance package which is one of the best in VN market
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ADI is an IT Outsourcing & Recruitment agency providing meaningful attention and economic value to various professional disciplines, industries and geographies. ADI has 15 years of experience providing full service of staffing and talent management solutions to global and local companies in Asia. Building on our success, we are now operating in Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Malaysia, Vietnam focusing on IT Staff Outsourcing, Permanent & Contract Recruitment, HR Payroll Services.
Our Core Strengths :
- IT Staff Outsourcing Services: We provide our IT staff on a short term contract to work at customer site under their project management. In this model we bill our customers on a monthly basis for contract duration. We provide Dot net, Java, COBOL, SAP Consultants, Infrastructure, Server & Database Managers, IT Support and other resources to our customer as per the requirement.
- Recruitment Services: We provide permanent staff to our customers on one time charge of fixed percentage of annual gross package.
- Headcount /Payroll Services: Our customers place their staff with ADI to manage their headcount restrictions and provide better management of payroll services by providing the right amount of salary at the right time. Any staff payroll questions and concerns are given the highest priority. ADI manages salary tax and other government compliance related matters.
Trụ sở công ty: Tầng 9, Tòa nhà Viễn Đông, Số 14 Phan Tôn, Phường Đa Kao, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.adiresourcing.com/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29