Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Cash & bank:
- Booking receipt, payment voucher
- Booking credit note & debit note
- Revenue & Cost accounting:
- Record revenue, issuing invoice.
- Record costing & expense.
- Fixed Asset accounting:
- Record & maintain fixed asset register.
- Prepare cost reports & other report.
- Control shared folder.
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor/ AM
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Experienced in Accounting at least 1 years.
- Heath in good condition.
- Diploma in Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices, technical accounting skills.
- Good in English skill (speaking, listening and writing)
- Excel skill, familiar with computer related basic skills
- Initiative & team work
- Careful, integrity, and hard-working, attention to detail and accuracy
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
ITL is dedicated to the goal of being the premier regional solutions provider for integrated Logistics, Freight & transports management and Aviation Services. By playing an essential role in our clients’ businesses and delivering value added services throughout the supply chain with the highest quality service and the highest integrity, we aimed for complete customer satisfaction at all times.
ITL endeavors to stay ahead with a creative solutions and the development of new service products to provide customers with unparalleled, innovative yet cost effective solutions.
Our success is attributed by our employees and measured by the enrichment of the quality of life for our people and to fulfill our social and civil responsibilities to the communities we serve.
Trụ sở công ty: 52 – 54 – 56 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29