Mô tả công việc
· Be responsible for daily company’s petty cash transactions, keep track of petty cash report;
· Coordinate with HR and Admins to estimate monthly cash expense, work with bank to withdraw cash and implement other necessary procedures;
· Assist Chief Accoutant in checking payment documents;
· Document accounting vouchers and other files, ensure to save E-copy in one drive;
· Preparing VAT report quarterly, support CA to produce CIT report;
· Assist Chief Accountant in coordinating with Sales team and operation team in revenue reconciliation progress; communicate with client for invoice billing and collection;
· Assist Chief Accountant to follow up AR & AP, reconcile with clients and vendors;
· Other tasks as assigned by chief accountant.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
· Bachelor in accounting / auditing
· Minimum 2 year experiences in a similar position
· Microsoft skills; Excel is a must
·Basic knowledge English
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Familiar with accounting software is a plus
Quyền lợi được hưởng
· Fixed Base salary, allowance (Lunch & others); Motorbike parking support.
· 13th month salary and other benefits as Company’s policies.
· Working time: 40 hour/; good scheme of leave (18 paid leave/year).
· Ensure all Labor benefits (Labor contract, Social insurance, Health insurance, PIT)
· Enjoy in dynamic, young and enthusiastic environment.
· Enjoy training to improve and promotion in career path.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
AsiaCollect is the first company to bring the world-class standards of professionalism and digital-age advanced technology-based efficiency to Consumer Credit Management Services into the Asian marketplace
We always welcome talent people to join with us and build our strength.
Trụ sở công ty: Lầu 4, Tòa nhà H3, 384 Hoàng Diệu, P6, Q4, HCMWebsite: url:www.asia-collect.com
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29