Mô tả công việc
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting, or other tax requirements.
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies.
- Advise clients in areas such as compensation, employee health care benefits, the design of accounting or data processing systems, or long-range tax or estate plans.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for businesses or individuals.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Represent clients before taxing authorities and provide support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities.
- Appraise, evaluate, and inventory real property and equipment, recording information such as the description, value, and location of property.
- Prepare and process payroll information.
- Seek new ways to improve efficiency and increase profits.
- Operate computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Comply with state, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform financial calculations, such as amounts due, interest charges, balances, discounts, equity, and principal.
- Reconcile or note and report discrepancies found in records.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
- Complete and submit tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms, and other government documents.
- Compile budget data and documents, based on estimated revenues and expenses and previous budgets.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions.
- Monitor status of loans and accounts to ensure that payments are up to date.
- Calculate and prepare checks for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting
- Accounting/Finance professional certification is preferable
- Fluent English (in writing)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Team player but capable for working independently;
- High sense of responsibility
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under high pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Time management and organization skills
- Strong attention to details and good-record-keeping
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Annual company trip
- End of the year party
- Many training opportunities
- Annual medical check-up
- Fuel allowance
- 13th-month bonus
- Personal accident insurance
- Allowance for birthday, death, hospitalisation
- Team building activities
- Leisure clubs (badminton, football)
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29