Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Possess in-depth knowledge of all revenue center procedures.
- Be knowledgeable in compilation of work schedules to ensure that reports are prepared accurately and on time.
- Refer to the Chief Accountant any difficulties with Finance Division personnel or with Department Heads in reporting data to LTTT Finance Division.
- Ensure smooth work flow of Accounts Payable, cash revenue, rebate journals and maintain journal vouchers in order to prepare monthly Operating Reports and Financial Statements on time.
- Work closely with Chief Accountant in preparing the Annual Budget information and monthly Forecast Reports.
- Actively plan and participate in the preparation of monthly Operating Reports and Financial Statements.
- Cooperate with the Internal and External Auditors in completing schedules and supporting documents so their jobs can be completed expeditiously. Assist in implementing recommendations for improvement of internal control.
- Check bank reconciliation statements and ensure these are done religiously on a monthly basis. Coordinate the preparation for reconciliation of all monthly balance sheets, preparation of journal vouchers and implement month-end closing.
- Supervise the preparation of various governmental schedules and tax returns.
- And implement control of payroll, disbursements, deposits, remittances and general ledger maintenance.
- Communicate effectively within the organization at all levels using the most appropriate communication method for the matter concerned.
- Understand the policies and procedures pertaining to your department’s operation and work with the Chief Accountant and his/her assistant to ensure all manuals are up to date.
- Maximize the use of available technology and systems to get results, Microsoft excel, word, power point, access and any other macro program that may support the job.
- Ensure the facilities, equipment and offices are maintained in excellent condition.
- Maintain accurate records of all prepaid expenses, accrual and deferred income.
- Verify payment requests, T.E.Rs, Advances and petty cash prior to payment, establish a proper filling system for easy tracing and retrieval.
- Champion in Sun System and familiar herself to any enhancement/upgrade and or training all the sub-ordinate who has an access to Sun System.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Bachelor Degree in Accountant and Finance.
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience in the accounting.
- Prior "Big 4" experience is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
– Work in a dynamic and professional environment.
– Develop skills such as communication skill, solving problem skill, leadership skill,…
– Have opportunity to become an official officer.
– Provided lunch & free parking fee during the internship period.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Laguna Lăng Cô is a leading world-class holiday and premium second home destination development in Central Vietnam by the Banyan Tree Group, and it is the first world-class integrated resort in Vietnam. The 280-hectare community resides near Lang Co Bay, framed by a three kilometre beach in the Chan May region overlooking the East Sea, an area renowned for its pristine coastline, natural scenery and proximity to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Trụ sở công ty: Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Huyện Phú Lộc, Thừa Thiên - Huế, Việt NamWebsite: http://www.lagunalangco.com
THÔNG TIN CÔNG TY
Cu Du Village, Loc Vinh Commune, Huyện Phú Lộc, Thừa Thiên - Huế, Việt Nam
Hotline: 0984 234 396 (Ms. Linh)
Tổng đài: (024) 7107 9799