Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
● Responsible for daily COD reconciliation
● Prepares all check vouchers prior to endorsement to and approval of Finance Manager
● In charge of internal and external disbursements
● Handles petty cash management and ensures all attachments (official receipts) are available prior to replenishing the petty cash
● Prepare cash disbursement journal and other related reports for submission to Finance Manager
● Manage the day-to-day cash flow of NIN SING
BILLING & COLLECTION
● Keep a record of all client contracts and note the agreed services, cost, and payment terms
● Send COD and billing statements to shippers and monitor shipper’s compliance on payment terms
● Conduct follow up efforts (calls, emails, etc) when shipper’s due payments are near or exceeded the agreed payment terms
● Reconcile any discrepancies identified in the contract against billing support documents/attachments
● Monitor payments made by shipper to NINJA VAN
● Prepare accounts receivables report, sales report, cash receipt, etc. and submit reports to Finance Manager
● Support the Finance Manager in maintaining basic accounting records such as Bank Reconciliation, Petty Cash, Government Remittances
● Support the Finance Manager in preparing monthly and yearly financial reports of the company such as Financial Statements, Income Statements, Balance Sheets, Statement of Stakeholder’s Equity
● Act as company representative together w the Finance Manager during audit seasons
● Prepares quarterly report for Withholding Tax, Corporate Income Tax, and Value Added Tax Report
Yêu cầu ứng viên
What you’ll need:
● Accounting graduate is a must
● Keen to work in start up environment
● 3+ years experience in various accounting functions and audit
● Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision.
● High level of proficiency with Excel and financial systems and softwares
● Passion for problem-solving, improving and/or implementing processes
● Results-driven and stakeholder-focused.
● CPA preferred
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cung cấp trang thiết bị đầy đủ để phục vụ công việc.
- Được đóng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN.
- Được hưởng các chính sách phúc lợi theo quy định của công ty.
- Được đào tạo, nâng cao nghiệp vụ thường xuyên.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Ngành nghềKế toán / Kiểm toán
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region's largest and fastest-growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries. In January 2018, we raised one of the largest Series C rounds ever in Southeast Asia and are well-positioned for our next phase of rapid growth.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimization, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
Trụ sở công ty: 190 Huỳnh Văn Bánh, P.12, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP. Hồ Chí MinhWebsite: https://www.ninjavan.co/vn-vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29