Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
Your key tasks will consist of, but not be limited to:
• Serving as a positive role model for children and teens.
• Attending training sessions before taking part in the field trips.
• Have a clear understand of all the activities that will take place on the field trips.
• Running a variety of small and large group activities for students, encouraging student participation, and providing instructions to students regarding activities.
• Assisting in maintaining field trip records including incident reports and attendance.
• Taking responsibility for the safety of students and reporting any issues or problems to the Field Trip Leader.
• Dealing with problems and emergency situations should they arise.
• Attending scheduled meetings during employment.
• Provide suggestions and feedback for improving the field trips.
• Performing other duties as assigned by the Project Team.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
The applicant must:
• Love working with children and teens
• Be enthusiastic, positive, responsible, organized and creative.
• Have a good grasp of English.
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work as part of a team.
• Have the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently and to think and act creatively on the go.
• Commit to working on Sundays and Wednesday (June & July) and attend meetings on the 1st Monday of each month.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
How will you benefit from working with us?
• Gain experience working with children and teens.
• Get valuable leadership experience.
• Working in a professional environment and developing team working skills.
• Make new friends.
• Have fun!
Salary: 1 – 1.2 million
One Sunday off after two Sunday Field trips.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh giao tiếp
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Trụ sở công ty: Số 9, phố Mai Hắc Đế, Phường Bùi Thị Xuân, Quận Hai Bà Trưng, Thành phố Hà Nội, Việt NamWebsite: http://mayschool.edu.vn/
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29