Admin Division Leader
Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
1. Administrative tasks
- Assist Store Admin Manager in development and implement new administrative systems, such as record management.
- Supervise material order to ensure cost efficiency.
- Supervise the ordering and issuing of uniforms, name badges and swipe cards.
- Make working roster for store’s Line Manager and roster for store warehouse’s opening and closing.
- Coordinate with Aeon Delight to solve issues related to cleaning, security and technical matters.
- Make periodical report related to costs and other matters.
- Receive and work with inspection team from governmental authorities.
- Supervise other matters relating to staff canteen, medical room, and garbage management.
- Promote 5S action and creation of ideal workplaces
2. Process & Guidelines
- Ensure compliance in internal controls.
- Communicate, train, implement and sustain relevant administrative policies, processes and procedures within the store to deliver the required outcomes.
3. Cost Control
- Control store expenditure within budget.
- Promote, strengthen cost effectiveness mindset to all store staff.
4. Supporting roles
- Plan ahead and work towards material order and related processes for new store’s opening.
5. Rules and Regulations
- Follow all working procedures, the company’s policies, rules and regulations.
- Check, monitor, remind and guide subordinates to follow the rules and regulations.
6. Other duties
-Other tasks or responsibilities as assigned by Store Admin Manager and Store Manager.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- University graduate.
- At least 3 years of experience in similar position in retail or hospitality industry.
- Computer literacy (Ms. Office, Internet,…).
- Good knowledge of retail background.
- Good planning and organization skills
- Detail-oriented and careful
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good leadership through building effective teams and motivating subordinates
- Good initiative for continuously improvement in daily operation
- Good English communication (verbal and written)
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to adapt quickly and react positively to business needs and changes in strategies.
- Work in shift, weekend & on Public holidays.
- Can relocate to other stores as per Company’s assignment.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
-KPI Bonus, 13th month salary
-Meal at Company's Canteen
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29