Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
The Admin team is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of E2. Admin team works behind and in-front of the scenes to ensure everything runs smoothly for students, staff, and families. The job description shall be amended from time to time, depending on changes of business requirements.
Your primary responsibilities include:
• Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining equipment inventories, evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to control inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders for supplies, verifying receipt of supplies.
• Answer and transfer incoming call to the attention person from other Departments and take note if the person is not available.
• Keep track of travel plan for employees among learning centers.
• Support Academic teams, ensure classes are fully equipped and ready to use before studying time.
• Control and maintain the appearance of the classrooms, reception and meeting areas.
• Welcome students and parents when they arrive. Instruct them to the right destinations.
• Check attendance and update attendance list.
• Go through learning center daily check list.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- (Part-time/ Full-time)
• Good verbal and written communication skills in Vietnamese and English
• Proficiency in MS office and managing databases, spreadsheets.
You’ll really stand out if you have…
• Positive, self-starting attitude and entrepreneurial spirit with strong organizational skills
• Ability to engage positively with customers and partners in person and via telephone.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29