Mô tả công việc
Budget Management & Admin (55%)
• Take care of procurement, admin and any other documentation required for the different digital projects the team is involved.
• Follow up approvals from Head of Digital Marketing, CMO, Finance and Accountant
• Ensure payments to our vendors/partners are completed on time and managed within the contractual/scheme agreement
• Arrange travel and accommodations & marketing service procurement
• Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
• Present & forecast annual budgets to senior managers
• Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period and monthly and conduct monthly budget report from FA.
Contact-us enquiries and Leads Management support (35%)
• Handle, report and analyze contact-us enquiries and leads performance across locations and sales teams in terms of sales conversion rates and revenue obtainment.
• Distribute contact-us enquiries and leads across different teams (Customer Service, Agency, PD)
• Following up status with the pertinent Sales Managers to ensure leads are contacted on a timely basis.
• Cross-reference data to ensure internal database aligns with client’s information. Compile comprehensive report on servicing and leads management efficiency.
• Report feedback gathered from SM’s, customers and other stakeholders involved
• Present results to Head of Digital and the agency departments once per month
Business analyst support (10%)
• Support the Assistant Manager and Marketing Executive with business analysis proposals and documentation requests.
• Design user communication and process flows.
Yêu cầu ứng viên
• Bachelor Degree in relevant fields
• 1-2 years’ experience in admin, procurement or a lead generating background
• Patient, details oriented, teamwork, supportive attitude
• Confident and energetic phone etiquette. Excellent call handling, objection handling skill.
• Good Command of English is a plus.
• High sense of urgency, and outstanding time management/organizational skills
• Experience working with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and/or any CRM tools is preferably
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29