Hết hạn nộp đơn
Mô tả công việc
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports;
- Develop and maintain a filing system;
- Implement recruitment process including update job description, sourcing, post job;
- Ensure all orders & contracts are in place and periodically reviewed and updated according to the
company Policy and Procedure;
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs;
maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques;
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies;
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.;
- Cover the reception desk when required;
- Support and coordinate to organize company events;
- Coordinate office procedures;
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient;
- Resolve administrative problems;
- Other general affair tasks assigned by the Manager.-
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work;
- Trustful, honesty, friendly & sociable personality;
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Able to speak and write in English fluently;
- Proficient in MS office;
- At least 1 year’ experience in Admin position;
- University graduation.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary, 13rd salary in year, performance review salary twice a year;
- SHUI contribution according to the Labor law and Healthcare plan;
- Professional and active working environment;
- Working time: From Monday to Friday (40h/week);
- Training according to Company policy;
- Company trip, Sport festival and others.
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
VIỆC LÀM LIÊN QUAN
GIỚI THIỆU CÔNG TY
Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. (formerly known as Melco Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd. founded on March 27, 2008) specializes in supply, installation and maintenance for Mitsubishi elevators, escalators to satisfy customers’ increasingly diversified needs. Mitsubishi Elevator is always the first choice for five-star hotels, high-rise offices, luxurious building complexes and public transportation infrastructures. In response to the trust of our Valued Customers, we are committed to providing better products and services.
Thanks to the support from our honourable customers, we have enjoyed an excelllent reputation of product quality and safety since the first delivery of Mitsubishi elevator to Cho Ray hospital in 1973.
In 2013, on the occasion of the 40th Anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan, Mitsubishi Elevator Vietnam Co., Ltd (called "VMEC") was formally established with 100% capital funding by Mitsubishi Electric Group and Mitsubishi Corporation.
This establishment of Company shows continuous efforts of Mitsubishi Corporation that is to offer products and services with the highest quality and to ensure absolute safety for users, workers and for products themselves.
We are very proud of our roles to contribute to urban development in Vietnam, one of the most promising emerging countries in ASEAN.
Địa chỉ: 60 Truong Son, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
Tel : + 84(8) 35471374 - Ext : 2105
Trụ sở công ty: - Trụ sở chính: 60 Trường Sơn, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP. HCM. - Chi Nhánh Hà Nội: Lầu 5, Tòa nhà Handico, Khu đô thị mới Mễ Trì Hạ, đường Phạm Hùng, quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. - Chi nhánh Đà Nẵng: Lầu 11, Tòa nhà Thành Lợi, 249 Nguyễn Văn Linh, PhườWebsite: http://www.vmec.vn/#home
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29