Mô tả công việc
- Receive, arrange, organize internal meetings, or with customers/partners;
- Handle with phone operating; coordinate car service
- Draft, issue and store documents
- Do monthly payments for relevant cost (office leasing, electricity, water, express...
- Manage tools and assets of the branch office;
- Coordinate with HR an GA colleagues in branches to carry out the tasks : welcome candidate, support training employees, do regular / irregular report,...
- Check and review monthly attendance
- Other jobs requested by superiors- Work address:
+ Floor 13, BIDV Building, 194 Tran Quang Khai, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
Yêu cầu ứng viên
- Have from 1 to 3 years of experience in office administration.
- Proficient in English, good at speaking (equivalent to TOEIC 650 or above).
- Female, good-looking;
- Active, flexible, good at organizational skills and creative
- Be good at accuracy and numeracy, high sense of confidentiality;
- Hardworking, long term commitment.
- Graduated from University. Major in Human Resources, Business Administration, Administration, and Law is a plus.
+ Time: 8:00 - 17:00 from Monday to Saturday morning; Lunch break 12:00 - 13:00
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Work in a professional environment, have facilitated in career advancement and personal development.
- Participate in advanced training courses, continuos on-job-training and coaching.
- The full benefit regimes in accordance with the current Labor Law, Enterprise Law, Social Insurance Law of the State
Cách thức ứng tuyển
Công việc này đã hết hạn ứng tuyển!
Kỹ năngTiếng Anh thành thạo
Hotline CSKH: (024) 7107 9799
0862 69 19 29